Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Quilt Show

Well I'm in Chicopee, MA.

We're setting up for a show here. Not really having fun. The vendor spaces are small and when we arrived we had to move a bunch of extra tables + things out of our spot. At least our area is better than some others who don't have the room they thought they were getting. This is an expensive show too, so I can understand their frustration.

What I really want to post about tho is our hotel room. We're in a Days Inn and let me strongly urge you never to stay here. It's disgusting! I mean FILTHY. Note the pics I'm posting.

There's even trash behind the night stand. They're giving us a new room tomorrow. Let's hope it's cleaner. We'd check out completely but we don't know where else to stay and the boss is paying.


Thanks,

April-May

No comments: